The Half-Marathon will take place on 24th Feb 2018. On-site registration and activation will begin at 7 am. Race start times are scheduled as follows :
• Pro Run - 9 :00 am
• Amateur Run (For athletes with disabilities) - 3 :15 pm
• Amateur Run (For all) - 3 :30 pm
• Fun Run - 4 :30 pm
All of the races will begin and finish on the King Saud University campus. (Open map)
You can register for Riyadh Half-Marathon through:
• Official Website : Filling the form until 23 February 2018.
• Official Mobile Application : Filling the form until 23th February 2018.
• Location : At King Saud University on 24 February 2018
• 21k - 18 years old and over
• 8k - 15 years old and over
• 4k - Open to all
At King Saud University Stadium on 22nd, and 23rd of February from 4:00pm to 11:00pm.
• Official Website : Filling the form until 20 February 2018.
• Official Mobile Application : Filling the form until 24 February 2018.
• Location : At King Saud University on 24 February 2018.
All runners will need to bring an original copy of a valid ID (e.g. Iqama, driving licence, passport etc.) and also the confirmation number you receive upon registration.
The registered runner should get to the start line with half an hour before the race begins. This will allow time for you to warmup and take your position in the start pens.
No, Health fitness is the responsibility of the runner he should take care of it.
We will provide a bib that can be tracked and it will be given to every registered runners.
Yes, every registered runner will receive a race bib and a cap.
No, The prize will be withdrawn if the runner ID in the registration form doesn't match the ID he holds.
Runners who are already registered should head straight to the WarmUp area. Non-registered runners will need to first register on site (available between 7 and 9 am) after which they should head straight to the WarmUp area.
• 3 hours from the start time for the 21k race.
• 1.5 hours from the start time for the 8k race.
• 1 hour from the start time for the 4k race.
Yes, a list of recommended hotels will be provided on a later date.
International runners are by invitation only.
Yes, every 2 km after the first 5 km.
Yes, every 5 km along the route.
Yes. We will have a medical team following the race at all times.
Only participants who can use a wheelchair can participant in the 8km race.
The route is fully tarmacked.
Yes, Saudi sport channel.
On the start & finish line where there will be side activities
Not on the route but in the finish area, and an area for families and kids to participate in various activities in the following dates and time :
• Thursday 22nd Feb. 2018 starts at 4 :00 pm
• Friday 23rd Feb. 2018 starts at 2 :00 pm
• Saturday 24th Feb. 2018 starts at 9 :00 am
Yes, But for the front runners only
DIDN’T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?Contact Us